Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grab Bag

First off, I want to thank the five of you who gave feedback on what you want to see from this blog.  Since nearly everything got a vote, I'm going to go with the Grab Bag option.  So until further notice, I am going to post about whatever the heck I feel like each week.  I'll try to work a decent variety into the mix and avoid spending sequential weeks on the same topic.  So far, I have plans to address morality, mysticism, gender/racial equality, monogomy, taxation, and homosexuality.  I'm also going to try and relate as much as I can to the issue of religion, since that's more or less the point of the blog.

So stay tuned folks.  Next up: Chaos!

1 comment:

  1. Zaq your blog is actually quite interesting, keep it up!

    I have a question for you and I didn't know where to ask you (if on facebook or message or what not), so I figured here would work (this is jeff gorcyca by the way if you would rather respond on facebook). But my question is about physics, specifically the double slit experiment. Zaq I can't wrap my head about this shit and I would love for you to explain it to the best of your knowledge and then answer two questions for me:

    1. Do the electrons... KNOW that they are being watched and thus revert back to acting like a particle? what the hell is up with that?

    2. What implications does this have for the real world? Does this mean all electrons act this way and not just lasers in a lab? Do things not exist when no one is looking at them?

    Thanks man, and again keep doin the blog. A lot of the entries are fun reads.

    ReplyDelete