151. Not allowed to use my enemy’s
corpse as a tower shield.
152. Not allowed to use my enemy
midget’s corpse as a buckler.
152. Not allowed to listen to the
NPC’s plot exposition, then rewind time and replay the scene to appear far more
knowledgeable than I actually am.
154. Not allowed to send myself
forward in time to skip the big bad’s pre-combat monologue.
155. My time mage has NO EXCUSE
for being late.
156. Not allowed to name my time
mage “Justin Time.”
157. Nor “Indy Nikov Time.”
158. Nor “Ty Mout.”
159. Nor “Marty McFly”
160. I do not have the merit
Contacts: Other Timelines.
161. My character is not allowed
to have the derangement “Thinks he’s an RPG character.”
162. Nor “Thinks he can glitch
163. Not allowed to choose
“Behind the GM’s screen” as my scrying target.
164. I do not have enough dots in
allies to call in air strikes.
165. Not allowed to use
teleportation spells to plaster an ally’s floor with sanity-destroying pictures
166. Not allowed to earn the
title “Count of Monte-Fisto.”
167. My ally being a “Jaccuzi
Sympathizer” is not a valid excuse for assault.
168. Our combat theme music is not
the Oompa Loompa song.
169. At the end of the campaign,
not allowed to send myself several years into the future so I can play the same
character in the sequel campaign
170. Also not allowed to send
kickass items into the future so my next character can “randomly” stumble
171. Not allowed to exploit the
rules to obtain cheap in-game porn.
172. Not allowed to exploit
fellow party members to obtain cheap in-game porn.
173. Not allowed to spend
174. The dice are used to
determine my chances of success, not
175. Not allowed to provoke the
176. Not allowed to engage in
“mercy killing” of other party members
177. If an Oath spell has
spontaneously manifested sentience in order to declare an exception that allows
you to kill a fellow party member, you’re doing something wrong.
178. “Slightly to the left of the
future” is not a valid destination for time travel spells
179. Not allowed to apply marbles
180. Not allowed to contaminate
the crime scene with endangered animals
181. Thermite is not the best way
to melt a frozen warehouse
182. Not allowed to initiate
Armageddon in order to prevent Armageddon
183. Not allowed use time magic
to stack Armageddi
184. The party sniper and the
party tank are not allowed to be the same character
185. “Check my watch” is not my
186. Not allowed to take
hallucinogens so the changeling can give me dream teaching
187. Hallucinogens are not the
changelings’ makeshift telephone.
188. Not allowed to play a loli
189. My watch does not come with
190. Not allowed to turn 6
minutes into 32 hours so we can take two extended rest in the middle of the dungeon.
191. If I need to write a program
to calculate my rate of healing, something has gone horribly, horribly wrong
192. Not allowed to grossly
exceed the healing capacity of a high-level vampire without actually being a vampire
193. Not allowed to send the boss
40 years into the future
194. Even if I am the party
min-maxer, my motto is not allowed to be “Carpe DM.”
195. If my fellow party member
goes min-max, that does not leave me with max-min
196. Our tactics are not best describe as “Hit and run, without the hit.”
197. “Cock blocked by vampires”
is not an achievement
198. Not allowed to have a
Twilight Training Montage
199. Not allowed to build a
character with multiple personality disorder
200. In the event that my
character has multiple personality disorder, I am not allowed to give each
personality its own unique set of mental stats.