Total Pageviews

Monday, April 8, 2013

Relationship Status


Things I would do if I wanted to form a strong relationship with you.
Have I experienced this firsthand from your deity of choice?
Ask you about your day
No
Mail you a greeting card
No
Email you
No
Call you
No
Text you
No
Visit you at home
No
Say “Wassaaaaaap!”
No
Visit you at work
No
Snail Mail you a letter
No
Send you a post card
No
Invite you to lunch
No
Invite you to dinner
No
Buy you a drink
No
Tweet you
No
Facebook “poke” you
No
Reality poke you
No
Skype you
No
Buy you a birthday present
No
Lend you five bucks
No
Help you move
No
Shake your hand
No
Hug you when we meet
No
Hug you when you’re sad
No
Invite you to my cookout
No
Invite you to my sleepover
No
Invite you to game night
No
Babysit your kids
No
Babysit your parents
No
Give you a ride
No
Bum a ride off you
No
Congratulate your success
No
Show you I’m not a hallucination by letting other people see me interacting with you.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment